Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Dressed Oscars 2012

Like many, last night, I watched the Oscars-in part to see who won and also to see all the beautifyl gowns. So,lets get straight to it. Here are my best dressed of the night.

My top three are: Rooney Mara, Michelle Williams, and Natalie Portman.

Rooney Mara in Givenchy- She looks absolutely stunning. Her dress killed every one else's.


Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton- although she is not a favorite of mine, this dress is fabulous and looks fabulous on her


Natalie Portman in Vintage 1054 Dior- instant favorite



Other notable ladies of the night include:


Maya Rudolph in Johanna Johnson

Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood

Kristin Wiig in J. Mendel

And my pick for the worst dressed... Angelina Jolie... Please tell me Im not the only one who noticed are stick thin her arms looked? She looked a tab spidery ( almost like"other mother" from Coraline... oui?)

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment