Monday, February 27, 2012

Up and Comming

Announcements which may interest you:

  • J. Crew is finally making its way to Canada, this I am sure you already knew. But perhaps you didn't know to expect it so soon... J. Crew is expected to open this spring in West Edmonton Mall.
Despite my dislike for the mall and mainstream, mass apparel, I am looking forward to scooping of J. Crew, for basics, if nothing else.

  • March 4- 11 head back down to the illustrious 124st for yet another lovely pop up shop. This time shop Coup, Dote Baby, Glass.ful, and So Pretty Jewelry at amazing discounted prices!
  • A reminder that the Vintage Pop Up Shop beside Duchess is happening this weekend, March 2 and 3.

Hope your all enjoying the snow... and just when I was thinking it was time to boot my winter boots away for the year!


xo N

No comments:

Post a Comment