Friday, March 23, 2012

t.g.i.f

What a week! It feels as if it has lasted a life time. And hey, guess what?! Winter decided to return yesterday and gift us a whole ton of snow! I walk to and from work and was not expecting snow when I left yesterday morning. My walk home was rather chilly and wet...But, thank goodness its Friday ( as they say). While I seem to be very busy this weekend, I don't have a ton of plans. I am however, going to get a facial today at Evelyn Charles, and a chemical peel ( my first one) on Sunday! I will be sure to give you the full review on Monday.

Other wise, I have a ton of errands to do, as my week days are always to busy with my boring office job,  yoga, and working out to be very productive otherwise

I also need to get crafty this weekend, as I am planing a photo shoot with my new products for Lolita Lemon- redesigned retro clutches, bird cage veils, large fasinators, chunky necklaces, and lovely skull earrings. I will be updating my Etsy shop soon, so keep an eye out for that.





I'm hoping to get a bit more interesting for your sake. I will post photos from the shoot once I have done it, as well as more outfit posts, and updates about my boot camp.

Have a lovely weekend

xo N

No comments:

Post a Comment