Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saturday Night Bookclub...


Saturday night, a few gals and I got together for a brief book club meeting, and then headed out downtown. The first stop we made was at Public House, a new bar downtown ( which has taken the space of The Bank). Its decorated to look like an old English Library, and was packed with somewhat alternative kids. After a drink, we made our way to Red Star; a quite bar a few blocks down. The night was rather chill- not really what I was hoping for, but it was nice to check out a few places I haven't really been before.

Now, for my outfit... Notice anything different?


Dress: Divine
Belt: Forever XXI
Shoes: Aldo

Ring:Aldo































































































Clutch and Bracelet: I got the last time I was in Vegas- sorry I can't recall the name of the store

The Ladies at my place

 Amber and I at Red Star

 Chillin with Johnny Rotten

Meghan, Amber, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment